Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Supermodel, WORK!

Ok, so one of the most Parisian things I did while I was in the city was attend a fashion show! How chic is that? Now, granted it wasn't like a Yves Saint-Laurent show or anything like that. I'm pretty sure you have to be royalty or dating a footballer or something like that to get into one of those. No,  it wasn't a famous designer's show, but it was the Paris Parsons School of Design's Spring Show and it was really fun. The outfits were cool and kinda wacky and I took lots of pictures that I thought you'd like to see. Also, I promise to make lots of Tyra jokes. You're welcome.


 So the show was at a place called Le Cirque d'Hiver (the Winter Circus)


Fierce.

 I don't know what this was.


 This happened. The guy on the left can't believe it.

 Ooooh, child!

Loved this outfit!

 Ahaha this one just reminded me of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cthulhu_and_R%27lyeh.jpg



Teeheehee 

 Loved the different colored tights!

 I see London, I see France...

This is not a very good picture, but trust me, this dress was awesome.

 Look at those shoes. MAJOR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHqpfb8-ORA

Business in the front...

Party in the back!





"Smize, boo"
(has Tyra got a trademark on that word yet?)

WAIT...THIS IS GOLD: 

NOVOCAINE MOUTHHHHHH. 




See ya next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment