Thursday, April 14, 2011

Marie à Paris (It rhymes in French, ok?)

Second blog post in 10 days! I'm getting better...

Soooo, the weekend after I went to London, my good friend Marie came to visit. Here are some of the photos I took as we wandered around the city:


Marie in front of Hôtel de Ville


Old-ass medieval houses

 Nunz!

Soooo boulangerie means bakery in French...pretttttty sure that's not what this is...

The market from Amelie!

Nothing like some Communist graffiti to spice up Montmartre...


 Marie and Le Passe-Muraille (the Wall-walker). This statue can be found in Montmartre and it comes from an amazing French short story about a man who could walk through walls... It's really cool and not long at all! Check it out here (translated! -- http://www.stresscafe.com/translations/pm/index.htm)





I really liked this sign...and the way I'm reflected in the photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment