Saturday, March 12, 2011

That time Mom and Audrey came to Paris

I feel like the subject of this post is pretty self-explanatory given the title...


Musée National du Moyen Age

Note the hand pushing her...



Sweet stained-glass window...

Where's everybody's heads?

Oh there they are...


   The museum had a chapel that I found to be rather ballin'

I feel like I'm past the point of apologizing for these indie photos...let's just accept that they are gonna be a part of this blog and move on, mmmk?

Ca-yuuute

I don't know what this mural means but I think I like it...

The cuteness don't stop


We went to Le Grand Mosquée (the Grand Mosque of Paris) for tea







The next day, they went shopping at Les Galleries Lafayette. I joined them there after class. Because of the sheer size of the store and immense quantity of merchandise being sold there, it was a patently overwhelming experience for me. The ceiling, however, was lovely. Best viewed large, beeteedubbz


The church of La Madeleine


Ok, so there you have it! Another post! Comin' soon... La Bêtiserie goes to London! I'm gonna try to have that up next week... *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Pleaaassseee put up your own abroad photo exhibit when you get back. I am actually in love with the pink umbrella photo-I feel like it should be the poster for some indie French movie. MISSSS YAAA

    ReplyDelete