Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hot French guys on bikes are great. Hot French guys on motos are better.

Sooooo the other day this French girl on the street gave me the stink-eye and I wanted to just open my mouth and hurl French insults at her like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IoD9fGjgQ (hi Kiely) but instead I just politely moved aside. I need to be more aggressive in this town...




This translates loosely to "everything works out," an optimistic message that I appreciate.








Église Saint-Sulpice






This is our old friend Le Sénat. Doesn't he look good at night?

Also, I just wanted to thank all of you so much for your compliments on the blog. I'm so new to this (both blogging and photography) that it's great to know that I'm doing something right! Je vous aime tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment